Monday 18 April 2011

To Tanzania and Back (via: USA, Ethiopia and Italy)

Jambo!
Just a quick update: I have purchased my plane ticket!!

After dropping quite a bit of money on this ticket, my trip to Tanzania has become even more real!

My flight itinerary is kind of ridiculous, but I manged to save about $500 by choosing this option.

On the way there Jessie and I will fly:
Toronto, Ontario - Washington, DC- Addis Ababa, Ethiopia - Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. 

Coming home things get a little more complicated with us flying from
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania - Addis Ababa, Ethiopia - Roma, Italy - Washington, DC - Toronto, Ontario

On our way there, we'll have a full day to experience Dar es Salaam, which we're both very excited about!  Coming home, we'll have about 12 hours of time to kill in Addis Ababa, which is apparently a beautiful city.  We'll have to do some research though to see if we're allowed outside of the airport without a visa!  Fingers crossed!!

1 comment:

  1. be sure to say tadiyass, se'mea.no' Matthew, to everyone you meet in Ethiopia. and say e'shi to e'rat .

    Just simple things Ive learned in my travels

    dad

    ReplyDelete