Sunday 3 April 2011

Matt Leslie: Dog Whisperer

For the last week I dog sat for a friend.  Oakley, a 7 month old Yellow Lab, is very excitable and can be a tad rambunctious at times.  He is incredibly goofy and mostly enjoys plowing his face through the snow to try to escape his collar.

To show just what I'll do to raise money, I thought I'd document my experience with Oakley by taking a picture of him everyday.
Day 1
Oaks was giving us some lip bright and early, he wanted a walk but did not want a collar.
Day 2
Oakley kept me company while I made corrections to my thesis.
 Day 3
Oakley being charming and rather suave with a top hat.  Moments later he devoured his squeaky toy.
Day 4
This rope keeps him busy for quite some time.  One of the only toys he didn't devour.
Day 5
Oakley ate that rawhide like it was his job!
Day 6
He looks like he's biting, but he's just really enjoying a belly rub.
Day 7
Oakley hated that gentle leader so much, he tried to hide from me in the bathtub.

Day 8

A nice glamour shot to end off the week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment