Friday 22 April 2011

Fundraising Update #7

Hola!

These last couple of weeks have been quite eventful!  Dog sitting, thesis proofing, reflection writing...I apologize that I have not given a fundraising update in a while!
 
I am currently sitting at 90.4% of my fundraising goal, and am only need $328!!  I am still incredibly shocked and touched at how generous my family, my friends and even some complete strangers have been!!

This week I was completely surprised by my Mom, who held a 50/50 raffle draw with her co-workers.  She was able to raise $242 (7%!!) for me, which was absolutely incredible!  She also managed to keep the entire thing top secret, which was even better!  Currently I do not have a list of supporters of her 50/50 draw, however, when I do I'll be posting my supporters online!

My BIG Thanks this week goes to:
  • Kristen Moore (and Oakley)
  • Ashley Taylor
  • Amy Larson
  • John (Jack) Hass
  • Lorraine Dunne-Leslie (for the 50/50 draw!)
  • Barb Post
 Thank you everyone who has supported me so far!  

If you would like to make a quick online donation to help me raise the last $328, then you can do so by following this link: http://yci.tigweb.org/ind/MattLeslie

-Matt Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment