Sunday 3 April 2011

Fundraising Update #6

Hello Everyone!

Just wanted to post a quick fundraising update! 

It has only been 6 weeks since I have started fundraising, and those weeks have FLOWN by!  In that short amount of time, I have received numerous generous donations from family and friends, to which I am incredibly grateful!!

As of right now, I have raised $2 615!! That means that I only have $785 left to go!  That is absolutely incredible!  

This week my big special thanks goes to the following:
  •  All participants of the 50/50 draw 
  • Anika Bartholomew
  • Sabrina Maraj
  • Jennifer Barrow
  • Laura Giovinazzo
  • Filomena Ng
  • Audrey and Andy Leslie
  • Kevin Todd
  • Lina Yaeger (A two time donator!)

 If you'd like to make a donation, it can be done so very easily by following this link: http://yci.tigweb.org/ind/MattLeslie

Thanks again everyone for your awesome support this week!!  You're all amazing!

-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment