Wednesday 1 June 2011

Tanzania on My Mind

Jambo!

It is one of the most beautiful afternoons that we have seen so far this year.  Its sunny and warm with a refreshing breeze blowing every now and then.  While I'm sipping on a deliciously cool beer in the campus pub 'working' on a manuscript, I cannot help but day dream about Tanzania.  
I've had a busy few weeks, and as things have really begun to slow down I find myself day dreaming about Tanzania more and more.  Even though most of my major preparations have been taken care of,   I still have about 1 million things left to do before going (last few vaccinations, packing, learn Swahili).

There are only 37 days left until departure, so I need to get my act together and start making better preparations!

I'm so so SO excited and I cannot believe how fast these last couple of months have flown by!  

Well I'm off to enjoy my beer and work on this manuscript I little bit more this afternoon!  

Until next time!
-Matt 

2 comments:

  1. How about a pair of dice? Easy to bring and a lot of games can be played with them!

    ReplyDelete