Monday 9 May 2011

Fundraising Update #9

Hello everyone!

While I have successfully reached my fundraising goal, I have continued to receive some very generous donations from family and family friends!  The money that I continue to raise is going towards my own personal expenses, right now it will go towards paying for my flights AND paying for my vaccinations!

A BIG thank you goes to:

The Gregg Family
Kelly Orser
Mary Jane and Brendan Cummins
Aunt Pat and Uncle Tony van der Heyden

Thank you thank you thank you all for your continued support!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, congratulations to your fundraising, Matt! How is it going now? What are your future plans for the charity? It's really nice to know that there are people like you who are ready to help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jenica!! My fundraising is still going quite well, I've been very fortunate. Lots of family members are still giving me donations to put towards my flight and vaccinations. In about 2 months time I will be in Tanzania!!

    ReplyDelete