Saturday 14 May 2011

Excuses Excuses

Hey Everyone!

These last couple of weeks have been a whirlwind and I apologize for the lack of posting that I have been doing!  

I have been busy studying and preparing for my Final Defense, which is taking place this Wednesday at 9am!  I've been reading journal articles like no other, and practicing a presentation that I will be giving which highlights my research! 

I am extremely excited to complete my M.Sc., and by Friday May 20th, I will officially be done (I think!).  Once May 20th rolls around I will have much more time to prepare myself for Tanzania and keep everyone updated on what I'm doing and how I'm doing it!

So until then, I apologize for my absence!  

Wish me luck!

-Matt

2 comments:

  1. Hey man I just found your blog through the YCI blog and I'm so impressed by you. You're so well spoken. And your blog is actually useful, entertaining, and not pompous at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your final assignment. I have no doubt at all that you will be FABULOUS!!! I am so proud of you. Reading your blog makes me laugh and cry at the same time. My heart swells with pride that you are my nephew. Here is something I read some time ago, and it makes me think of you. I hope you enjoy it.

    May today there be peace within. May you trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith in yourself and others. May you use the gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you. May you be content with yourself just the way you are. Let this knowledge settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love. It is there for each and every one of us.

    Love,
    Yogi Y.

    ReplyDelete