Wednesday 9 March 2011

I'm going to Tanzania, with Jessie!!

Hello Everyone,

So it was only a couple of weeks ago that I found out that I would be traveling to Tanzania this July to volunteer in Arusha.  Today I received some more extremely exciting news about my upcoming adventure!  My good friend Jessie Flear, also a student at the University of Guelph, has just found out that she will also be coming to Tanzania to volunteer!!
(You can check out her blog at www.jfleartanzania.blogspot.com)





While I had originally set out on this adventure alone, knowing that I will have a friend while thousands of kilometers from home is very comforting.  It will also be nice to have someone to fundraise with, practice Swahili with and share this experience with!

-Matt

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm from Guelph and I'm travelling to TZ for the second time, to Arusha, this May.

    Let me know if you need any info or tips, as I've been there before! it's such a great place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julia
    I would love to ask you some questions? Do you have facebook? or would you send me your email? Mine is mpdleslie@gmail.com

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you love to crown the year helping Autistic and Disabled children in Uganda, Join Trinity International Autism Foundation as we restore hope to the Hopeless Autistic and Disabled children in Uganda see http://autismuganda.webnode.com

    ReplyDelete