Sunday 20 March 2011

Fundraising Update #4

This past week was quite a busy week on the fundraising front.  Jessie and I had our first bake sale, which required the help of a number of friends (thank you thank you thank you!) and about 7 hours of baking and decorating time.  It was well worth it as we each raised $168! 
What I am finding absolutely incredible is the amount of support I am receiving from not only family and friends but also complete strangers. So far its been a very nice experience.

Well, the good news is that I have surpassed the 60% mark of my fundraising goal, which is pretty freaking incredible!

I still need to raise $1217, which is incredibly less intimidating than $3400!

This week I would like to give the following people a BIG Special Thanks:
  • Julia Caldwell (monetary and baked good donation)
  • Craig Whitton
  • Anastasia Richardson
  • Dan and Linda Keithlin
  • The University of Guelph campus
  • Jessie Flear, Jacob Cassidy, Joe McBurney, Kelly Keithlin (for bake sale preparations)
  • Cassaundra Laundry (for helping us sell a tonne of cupcakes to her co-workers)
Thanks again everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment