Sunday 13 March 2011

Fundraising Update #3

 Hi friends!

This week, thanks to all of your help, I have raised over 50% of my goal!  I am absolutely blown away by the support that my family and friends have offered me!  I am touched by how supportive the people in my life are, its truly amazing.  

 BIG UPS to the following people this week:
  • Lina Yaeger
  • William and Joan Leslie
  • Cathy and Shawn Hunt
  • Whitney Lum
  • Jodi Laundry
  • Dawn and Jerry van Dinther
  • Patrick and Margaret Dunne 
This week Jessie and I have a fundraising event planned!  We will be baking a tonne of cupcakes, decorating them and selling them on St. Patricks Day!  If you're in the Guelph area, maybe we'll see you on campus or around down town!!  

Remember that if you'd like to make an online donation, that you can directly donate by following this link: http://yci.tigweb.org/ind/MattLeslie
Thanks again everyone! 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment