Sunday 27 March 2011

Fundraising Update #5

Hi Friends!

Jessie and I didn't run any fundraisers this week so it was a bit of a slower fundraising week.  While we didn't run any fundraisers this week, we were still busy looking for ways to raise money!  We PDR'd a few campus colleges, asking them for some financial support.  We have also planned a 50/50 draw happening this Tuesday March 29 at 7pm to 11pm at the Brass Taps in the University Centre.

Currently I have raised $2288, which means I only have $1112 left to go!  I need to have all of my fundraising done by May 30th, so please if you can help me out!!

My Special big thanks this week goes out to some of my lovely friends:
  • Adam Kuhn
  • Kelly Keithlin
  • Payge Mildebrath

If you are reading this and have some spare change (or a huge sum of cash) and would like to donate, visit: http://yci.tigweb.org/ind/MattLeslie

Hope to see some familiar faces at the 50/50 draw on Tuesday!!

-Matt 

No comments:

Post a Comment